Create harmony and balance in your external environment. Your surroundings are a reflection of you.
Feng Shui originates over 3000 years ago in China and literally means “wind” (feng) and “water “(shui). It is a system of natural laws considered to govern the space around us (the space in which we live and work), in relation to the flow of energy (Qi).
Simply put, we advise how to harness the positive Qi, which helps achieve health, happiness and our life goals, and we minimise the negative Qi. Your environment affects your overall health and wellbeing, and so Feng Shui creates a healing space, where the energy flow is balanced and in harmony. In a good Feng Shui home the occupants will experience vibrancy, joy, and a feeling of balance and harmony in the space.
Once you experience the ‘before and after’ effects you simply know that it works!
What will you gain from a Feng Shui consultation?
- • You will have a complete understanding of which areas of your home (and rooms) are most important for receiving positive energy.
- • You will understand how important your front door is and how you can maximise the positive energies that come into your home.
- • You will understand the importance of containing this good energy within your home and recommendations will be given tailored to your personal needs.
- • You will understand why certain things are ‘not just right’ or ‘simply not working’ in your life right now.
- • You will understand the 5 elements and how these are affecting your home/office.
- • You will understand and be able to apply solutions to maximise your health / wealth / success and relationships.
- • You will be able to look at each room individually, consider its purpose and to then maximise the natural energy of the space to achieve this.
- • You will earn how to overcome any challenges that exist within your space • You will understand what can drain the energy from your space and how to stop this.
- • You will be educated and enlightened on the simple things in life that will make all the difference in your space and how to achieve this.
- • You will receive a full report with easy to apply recommendations that work.
- • Real practical solutions are given to get the absolute best out of your life.
- • Audits can be conducted on your home and / or office.
- • The audit is solutions based and will give you amazing insights into what to look out for in future properties / offices.
So what do I need for an audit?
The audit takes place on site at your home or office and is completely confidential.
The following is needed:
- • A floor plan
- • The age of the building
- • Your date of birth
- • A simple questionnaire is provided to provide background information about the property and any issues you are having
How do I book an appointment?
Simply drop us an e-mail and we will send you the background information form to complete. Once we agree a date, we need at least 2 weeks to complete the audit, to calculate the results and to make full recommendations.