Your Mind is Your Best Asset
By Sally Forrest
25th March 2019
It’s Sunday morning and SoulCentre has over 20 professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs attending an advanced Meditation program. There are so many other demands on their time and of course Sunday is precious family and down time. So why do people learn to meditate? Their answers may surprise you, however the bottom line is that your MIND can be your best friend or your worst enemy.
1. I am stressed out.
2. I have no time to myself anymore and just feel the burdens of life on my shoulders.
3. My children stress me out.
4. I have health issues.
5. I feel empty inside and lack joy. I have external success but nothing else.
6. I am looking for a relationship and one that is meaningful.
7. I feel like I am on the go 24/7, just running and rushing through life.
8. I have recently lost my job and my self-esteem is affected.
9. Social media and new technology means I never switch off and spend my day on other people’s agendas. It is driving me crazy.
Meditation is the stabiliser of life. Simple tools and techniques bring the mind back to focus and harmony. It can be as simple as focussing on your breath and changing its rhythm, or simply saying STOP to yourself in order to gather your thoughts before making a decision.
We have one life and the goal is to live it happily and at peace with ourselves. Everything we do begins at the level of the thought, and so having a peaceful and positive mindset is the first step to success in life and in business. It’s never too late to learn or to introduce meditation into your work place.
We love to work with companies and to tailor our techniques to teams and their desired goals and outcomes. Meditation not only increases inner happiness and success, it dramatically influences team dynamics and productivity.
Vikas Malkani is an experienced Meditation teacher and global speaker on the subject of meditation and spirituality. His mission is to bring meditation into the workplace and to work alongside companies to support well-being and also to create a working environment where teams are energised and enthusiastic to deliver quality results.
Life is not meant to be a struggle, One life, live it fully, in joy and with joy.
Your Mind is your Best AssetView: 6117
- 79 comments